Frequently Asked Questions
How do you work with clients?
We work both in your home and remotely, depending on project needs. Generally, sessions are 2 – 3 hours by appointment and we can work 6 – 8 hour sessions for Pack, Move and New Home Set Up days.
I’m super embarrassed about my space and the chaos that has taken over. I’m embarrassed to even have you see it. I’m sure it’s the worst you’ve ever seen.
This is a common comment from clients. No matter how “worse” it is, this is a SHAME FREE ZONE. We are honored to be trusted with your call for help and are not here to make you feel bad for where you are at. It is our pure joy to help you feel better through the empowerment of working with you!
Do I need to clean up before you come over for our first meet?
Nope. Relax – it’s ok, and it’s best if we can see things as they really are so we can be of the best help for you.
How do I get started?
- Book a complimentary New Client Complimentary Consultation. We prefer video so we can do a virtual walk through to see your needs. If you don’t have a mobile video option, you can send us a video after the call or we can do an on-site visit for a small fee.
- After our call, we put together an estimate then have an Estimate Review Call with you to go over the project details, plan and estimate. We do this via a call so any questions or edits can be handled in the moment. It saves time from the back and forth of email and gets you moving forward on your project faster!
- After any edits you may have, we send you the plan to approve, the invoice to pay and Voila, you’re in!
How do you bill and and what forms of payment do you accept?
- All projects are estimated in advance so you have the best possible idea of what your investment may be.
- Organizing projects are provided via pre-paid packages, with additional time added as needed.
- Relocation projects are 50% down to start, with balance of actual hours due at end of project. Exception: If your move project is 3 months or longer, after the 50% down is used up, we bill hours worked on a monthly basis.
- Preferred methods of payment are secure ACH bank transfer and Venmo. Payment with credit card, cash or check is accepted by arrangement.
What if I need you to purchase items for me?
Items are purchased for you using pre-paid visa, mastercard or gift cards which are widely available online and at most grocery stores, etc. In some instances, we may be able to purchase on your behalf with day of service reimbursement, by advance arrangement.
What about issues of safety, security and confidentiality? I have a high need for that.
Amy has a high need for the same. She has developed her own unique coded system for secure information that only she knows. Amy is also slightly OC so your burners, heat and locks will always be checked and double checked before she leaves. Chalk it up to being the product of 2 fire fighters 😉
All confidential information that we may come into knowledge of during our work together shall remain as such. No speaky speaky. 🙂
Serving greater Seattle and Eastside
Office: Tuesday - Saturday
9 AM - 5 PM PST
Services: Sunday - Saturday
8 AM - 5 PM PST